Have you rooted your phone yet??

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I just see no strong reason for rooting at the moment. If we had an SBF I would just because I could. I need to be sure I can return to 100% stock first. Lol Unless of course Cm-7+comes outside to play. Or even MIUI ..I.can't imagine the battery and speed then. Its already fast as f@$#!!!...lol

D2D is on the Razor's Edge!!
Peace!!-------- )))))

Same here, keeping it stock for now, might take it back for the GNex anyway. Once there is a working SBF to stock version i'll give it a run..

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same here, keeping it stock for now, might take it back for the GNex anyway. Once there is a working SBF to stock version i'll give it a run..

Dont know for sure but I read somewhere if we bought our devices by November 15th we have until January 3 to swap....
Edit..I believe in my paperwork..Probably due to the three big releases..But have you guys heard about the Galaxy S3?
Tapped by a Razr...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Drummer hows your battery life on your Razr?

Honestly its much better than prior devices and my other devices. I don't use it as much however due to not flashing daily ten times a day. I love it SimonL. Its faster via wifi and 3g than all my others and only issues so far if they are issues are as follows.
1. GREEN tint though I think its just the type of screen and isn't as bad if at all with the ambient off.
2. While texting it will stick in landscape.
3. Can't stand the buzzing while in a call from receiver ear mic ...
I believe people say they had or have the same or one of these and some have returned but I don't believe its specific to any particular razr..Just the razr build...Its all good brother..You?

Tapped by a Razr...

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Honestly its much better than prior devices and my other devices. I don't use it as much however due to not flashing daily ten times a day. I love it SimonL. Its faster via wifi and 3g than all my others and only issues so far if they are issues are as follows.
1. GREEN tint though I think its just the type of screen and isn't as bad if at all with the ambient off.
2. While texting it will stick in landscape.
3. Can't stand the buzzing while in a call from receiver ear mic ...
I believe people say they had or have the same or one of these and some have returned but I don't believe its specific to any particular razr..Just the razr build...Its all good brother..You?

Tapped by a Razr...

Not that great. Moderate use I get about 6-8 hours. I hear people saying they're getting about 10-12 or more. I'm wondering how.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not that great. Moderate use I get about 6-8 hours. I hear people saying they're getting about 10-12 or more. I'm wondering how.

Well I used to have the phone in my hands anytime I wasn't working but with this one I don't so idk? I just got off of the phone with tech support and there shouldn't be any green tint at all and no buzzing either so I'm going back to Verizon and getting a swap and going to check the phone out good. If problems arise I will get another one etc. After a while if the problem persists I will keep returning it till the release of gnex ..I really want to keep the razr though as I think in my opinion this phone being built so strongly will have a great resale value...lol

Tapped by a Razr...

busab

Reaction score
I finally got around to rooting it last night. It was sooooo easy! Probably the easiest root I have ever done! Now I wonder why I waited so long?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Got my new one..Had to swap today. Man I did have a bad one! Lol I was told by Verizon it was supposed to have a green hue. Lmao I said show me one on display! And tell me why my incoming calls are buzzing. Lol He was like well sir. Sorry but you got a bad one for sure! Lol Always good to make sure you are straight up and check things out and if your the least bit concerned ..bring it back before the old refurbs become your source..

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!

melfunn

Reaction score
I have the dx but I'm thinking about updating early next year. Since the battery is non-removable, how can one get out of a boot loop with the DROID razr?
Thanx

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ya and its annoying. Sometimes no feedback same with my soft keys

Typed with my Rooted RAZR

Got my replacement today and the greenish off color whites are gone and no more in call rattle! Haptic, is much better!

Quite Sharp indeed....
Motorola Droid Razor...
Peace!