Have you dropped your Razr yet?

busab

Reaction score
I dropped it for the first time yesterday from about 4 feet up onto the concrete at work. It only suffered a slight dent in the upper right corner of the phone. But it still broke my heart.

I very rarely drop my phone so even know I bought a case for it I usually just go naked. Now I have my case back on. Although its to late now. Its cherry has been popped.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ansa82

Reaction score
No, I've not dropped it yet! I did get one of the silicone cases from Verizon store to put it in...not the big loose sloppy ones, they have the smooth sleek snugly fitting ones that are colored but clear. Love it... just enough "grip" that phone is not slippery in my hand. Hoping if it dropped this would indeed protect the edges.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I feel your pain! I've dropped every phone or PDA I've ever had. The first thing I do I'd get a case.

The worst drop I've had was from the manlift at work, the safety cage popped it off my belt and dropped it 25 feet to the carpet. I watched helplessly as it exploded into several pieces. Even the SD card was ejected! I was able to put it back together and out did work, but was never the same.

Plus I think a case improves the hand feel of the Razr.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk