Have you been seeing any Droids out & about in public?

XciteMe83

Reaction score
It hasn't been a week yet but how many have you seen? None for me, BUT when I got mine at Best Buy Mobile there were 3 other people ahead of me who were also getting one. All at the same time.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's really weird...everywhere I go, for the past week, I see a Droid. I look down and there one is.

Everywhere!

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Everyone has been asking me what it is and who's the carrier. About half of them are ready to dump AT&T after my demo. :)

- Mega

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
yeah, i have seen a couple of people here that has the droid.. one of them was taking a photo and i wouldn't even realize that he was using the droid until i heard the clicking sound from his camera LOL

and take note, the guy was probably in his 60's! :icon_eek: :)

Last edited:

darthkarl

Reaction score
For only being out now for a week, I have seen a surprising number of Droids out in the wild. And I see my wife using her's every day.

Donsell

Reaction score
The morning after I brought mine to work, 2 others ran out and got theirs. One had just gotten the Touch Pro 2. He spent 15 minutes comparing my Droid with his TP2, called Verizon and made the exchange.

Zenmervolt

Reaction score
Seen a few; had one person stop me in the Seattle airport and ask me a few questions about his Droid when he saw that I was using one too. He'd been trying to download ringtones from one of those ringtone sites and I showed him how to use any MP3 without having to go through a ringtone site. He seemed very impressed that he could do that.

soba1

Reaction score
yeah, i have seen a couple of people here that has the droid.. one of them was taking a photo and i wouldn't even realize that he was using the droid until i heard the clicking sound from his camera LOL

and take note, the guy was probably in his 60's! :icon_eek: :)

I'm soon to be fifty.......
Ummmmmmm your point:blink:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
the only ones i have seen are friends of mine that i turned on to the droid...

i havent seen any complete strangers ...

oh wait i have but i dont think they count i was at the mall and both people working at the verizon kiosk had them.

dustin4863

Reaction score
[/quote]dont be scared just realize that you/us are better then those who dont have a droid[/QUOTE]

making a simple joke if people are not smart enough to run this phone then it is there own fault not mine am i right or is that just mean i really do not have a tolerance for dumb people

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dont be scared just realize that you/us are better then those who dont have a droid[/QUOTE]

making a simple joke if people are not smart enough to run this phone then it is there own fault not mine am i right or is that just mean i really do not have a tolerance for dumb people[/QUOTE]

lol its not too mean...

and im with you on the no tolerance for dumb people... but dont EVER underestimate the power of dumb people in large quantities.

wsbsteven

Reaction score
I haven't seen any although I'm not out much during the week. Last weekend I had my out everywhere I went but didn't see anyone with theirs. Maybe today or tomorrow I'll see some.