Have to gives props to otterbox customer service

Droid noob

Reaction score
Bought the defender series back in May and this week the clip on the phone snapped off. Called them and they shipped another one out, no questions asked! Of course the profit margin on each case probably more than makes up for it. Regardless, i will definitely stock with these guys on my next 4g phone

Sent 2 u via Incredible 2

kinz

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to my case for my old hero. I emailed them thinking, nothing would happen. I fit an email back within 2 hrs wanting my info so they could mail me back a new one. They have great customer service two thumbs up!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

rmarcus929

Reaction score
Loved how I could modify my old droid x to fit it with it's extended battery, all I had to do was remove the old cover and use the otterbox. But no such luck on dinc2.... unless i get my dremil out.

nikecar

Reaction score
Bought the defender series back in May and this week the clip on the phone snapped off. Called them and they shipped another one out, no questions asked! Of course the profit margin on each case probably more than makes up for it. Regardless, i will definitely stock with these guys on my next 4g phone

Sent 2 u via Incredible 2
I hope you got it from Amazon. $24.