1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Have to gives props to otterbox customer service

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Accessories' started by Droid noob, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Droid noob

Droid noob New Member

Bought the defender series back in May and this week the clip on the phone snapped off. Called them and they shipped another one out, no questions asked! Of course the profit margin on each case probably more than makes up for it. Regardless, i will definitely stock with these guys on my next 4g phone

Sent 2 u via Incredible 2
  2. kinz

kinz New Member

I had the same thing happen to my case for my old hero. I emailed them thinking, nothing would happen. I fit an email back within 2 hrs wanting my info so they could mail me back a new one. They have great customer service two thumbs up!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums
  3. rmarcus929

rmarcus929 New Member

Loved how I could modify my old droid x to fit it with it's extended battery, all I had to do was remove the old cover and use the otterbox. But no such luck on dinc2.... unless i get my dremil out.
  4. nikecar

nikecar New Member

I hope you got it from Amazon. $24.