Have 'Andy' Remote Start You Car or Activate Home Alarm

geoff5093

Reaction score
Better hurry up!

"Note, this is a special rate plan that can be purchased through 1/31/2011. After that date the price of the 3-year plan will be $126.99."

DynoPlast

Reaction score
I've been looking for something similar to this for the purposes of remotely turning on outdoor lights at my place of business from home using my Droid while remotely viewing streaming security video of same.

Anyone cruising my business parking lot at wee hours of the morning is up to no good. For years, I've had an X-10 set-up that calls my cell phone each time the outside motion detector is triggered by someone on the prowl. I would love to have an app that allows remotely turning on certain lights in the parking lot.

Any ideas?

Tomoid

Reaction score
I've been looking for something similar to this for the purposes of remotely turning on outdoor lights at my place of business from home using my Droid while remotely viewing streaming security video of same.

Anyone cruising my business parking lot at wee hours of the morning is up to no good. For years, I've had an X-10 set-up that calls my cell phone each time the outside motion detector is triggered by someone on the prowl. I would love to have an app that allows remotely turning on certain lights in the parking lot.

Any ideas?

If your X-10 stuff is being controled by a computer connected to the internet you can use an app on your Droid called "autom8" to controll all your x-10 devices.