Have an Issue, Stock Phone, None Rooted (not hacked) Help Is Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HMTiBrendan

I have found the way to fix my Droid X... it only took me 20 minutes... i used a program called RSDlite by motorola but its not available on their site... and i used the verizon ginger bread .sbf file here is the link... dancedroid https://sites.google.com/site/motosbf/ dancedroid works on most motorola phones! just pick the phone model you have and download the windows or the linux version of RSDlite! you need a usb transfer cable (very very cheap), and the programs and a computer, then boot your phone into boot loader mode which you can find by looking up how to do it on your model phone, once you've booted it into the boot loader, load up rsd lite, plug your usb transfer cable into your phone and then program your phone! i will have more on this in my video on youtube soon... Look up Jarsbones2417 on how to sbf your motorola phone.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You need to SBF. Follow one of the links in my sig

Galnet MIUI

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This thread has gotten cluttered. The point of it was to explain the purpose of this section of the forum. If you still have an issue or are viewing this thread for the first time, please create a new thread in the appropriate sub-section if you're unable to find the answers you need through searching the forum.

Sent from my Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.