Have a question?

xps

Reaction score
I have the Bionic on the way- my question is- my friend wants to buy it from me and i'll buy another phone. Can he use my phone by just putting the sim card in or will it be to much trouble? He offered me 300 bucks...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
needs to be on verizon. and he needs to have the MEID number registered to his number. and please remove your cell phone number from your profile - its visible

but yes after you activate your new one he can use it

OP
X

xps

Reaction score
needs to be on verizon. and he needs to have the MEID number registered to his number. and please remove your cell phone number from your profile - its visible

but yes after you activate your new one he can use it

I ordered online- will my phone have a clean esn?

Also can this be done online?

Last edited:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Clean esn = yes if you purchased it from a company (Verizon or Wirefly opposed to eBay and Craigs list). Activation and switching the phone to another party requires phone support. Also, be careful about selling a brand new phone. Most places require you to keep the phone for at least 180 days before you get rid of it. If you sell it before the 180 days they can charge you full retail price (up to $6-700).

This post is Incredible 2

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can he use my phone by just putting the sim card in or will it be to much trouble?

Unlike T-Mobile, the sim card in the Bionic is strictly for the 4G.