Have a Q?

scaner

Reaction score
just back from my BB,and try to change my OG droid to pro Or global,but i cant,i need to pay full price to have this phone or add another line to have it, and second my phone have a head speaker problem, i cant hear very well,its looks like you hear somebody far far away. and then i went to Verizon,and ask if i can change they offer me refurbish ,but i dont want,so any idea how can i change my phone..

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the folks at VZW have explained your options.

OP
S

scaner

Reaction score
i will go tomorrow and ask another guy from Verizon,and we will see what happening.dancedroid

Reaction score
The only way your gonna get a new phone for "free" is if you constantly are having problems with your current phone and are getting refurbished phones that have problems as well. And then you'd have to complain, but even then it may not work

OP
S

scaner

Reaction score
ok im actually have a problem with this phone,i wanna see if they have a new phone not refurbish,, and i try to root my phone with Z4root and nothing work,,i dont have no idea,,why,,OG droid,but im not,just reboot and nothing happening,maybe somebody have idea what it can be,,Thanks:blackdroid:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
You're not going to get a new phone for your used phone. The only time you'll get a new one is in your first 30 days if you return or if the device is so new that the warranty and insurance replacements are new. That's standard across the industry.