have a problem

riddlebox420

Reaction score
Tried to flash the liquid rom for droid 4 and it is wouldnt boot got back to the recovery trying to restore my back up hope it works cause my backup is stock rooted wish me luck and if there is anything else i can try if that doesnt work let me know thank you to whoever helps me

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
Backup should work

Sent from my DROID r4z3r running JB

sl4sh3r

Reaction score
Ps g00d luck haha

Sent from my DROID r4z3r running JB

OP
riddlebox420

riddlebox420

Reaction score
back up worked had to disable safestrap to get back in but got my phone back just need to so a tittle more research then I will have it I hope

GigaJake

Reaction score
Liquid can only be flashed on rom slot 1, needs a full wipe and 4.2.1 gapps. If you can't restore your backup just switch back to stock (assuming you're using safestrap)

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
riddlebox420

riddlebox420

Reaction score
phone is now saying low on system storage and I know its from all the backups it did with safestrap and trying to flash the liquid rom just can't find those files to delete them any ideas on were they could be

kwyrt

Reaction score
phone is now saying low on system storage and I know its from all the backups it did with safestrap and trying to flash the liquid rom just can't find those files to delete them any ideas on were they could be

Download diskusage from the play store. It will show you what's eating your storage and where it is.

Sent from my Droid 4 - LiquidSmooth