Haunted Droid!

Reaction score
Did anyone elses Vzw Moto Droid just restart all by itself? I had mine sitting on the desk, looked over and saw the eye...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sounds like just a random reboot. They occasionally happen, but should be rare. Usually a just an electrical hiccup, if you will.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I had this happen every now and then before Froyo got pushed out. If It happens often it may have to do with a particular app. You didn't mention whether or not it was rooted as it could be a whole slew of problems in that scenario. You may ultimately want to try a factory reset after making sure your vital data is backed up. When all else fails, "return to sender." ;)

tinabelle

Reaction score
This happened to me just last night. I was in the middle of typing a long-winded pm and *boosh* it shut off. :mad: Not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
This happened to me just last night. I was in the middle of typing a long-winded pm and *boosh* it shut off. :mad: Not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
Maybe it was censoring you? ;) PruDroid does not like cursing!

Sometimes errors start building up and the phone shuts itself off to protect itself or out of confusion. Was the Droid feeling particularly warm or anything?