Hats Off to BLACKDROID (thanks)

Discussion in 'Blackdroid' started by huskur, Mar 29, 2010.

1. huskur

huskur Senior Member

Ratings:
    +36
    You know......people tend to criticize to much.

Give credit where credit is due.

Blackdroid,

First and foremost, thanks for the hard work and time you put into your ROMS. I know there will always be small issues and you will fix them as you can. (everything isn't always perfect) Never will be.

I have tried most of the ROMs now and have come to the conclusion that UD roms are cutting edge. (please other dev's don't take it the wrong way because there will be many that like your ROMS better) It's only my own personal opinion that BD is the leader ("best of the best")

So today i want to extend many thanks to Blackdroid and his team.

P.S.------If you are a UD user and wish to extend your gratitude, feel free to do so. These guys need to know that no matter how much "we" complain we still admire their work.

2. M1dnite

M1dnite Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ditto. I've used almost all Roms and BlackDroid's seems to be the quickest. thanks.

3. xxnonamexx

xxnonamexx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well said BlackDROID we thank you for your time and effort. We understand it is alot of work and people tend to get carried away looking for perfection but they need to realize that we got something that we wouldn't have if it wasn't for your hard work to begin with and we especially love the constant updates on any issues. Thank you for everything and I feel this will get more users to cross over to the DROID since this is a BEST of the BEST ROM. Other developers develop their ROMS using their own ideas but IMHO this one is close to flawless easy to install OTA is awesome. I have read about other ROMS and BLACKDROID stays on top of his 24/7. ULTIMATE DROID is and always will be #1 ROM