Flash theme

Boot

^That's how I did it last night.^
Next time I'll do the extra wipes.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
just for sh*ts and giggles,well and because i am tired of loosing connection over wifi teather,i tried the verizon hotspot app in this rom and it worked. so i decided to get off my butt and finally do the radiocomm hack. yes as long as i have owned my D3 i have never done the hack i just relied on wifi teather for root users to do it for me...but i got tired of throwing sh*t because it allways lost connection at the worst time..so anyways that radiocomm hack was sooo simple..
now i can usb teather and i never loose connection even when downloading multiple things at high speeds..what a treat!:hail:

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ya that radio hack is hella easy and worth it too.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
just for sh*ts and giggles,well and because i am tired of loosing connection over wifi teather,i tried the verizon hotspot app in this rom and it worked. so i decided to get off my butt and finally do the radiocomm hack. yes as long as i have owned my D3 i have never done the hack i just relied on wifi teather for root users to do it for me...but i got tired of throwing sh*t because it allways lost connection at the worst time..so anyways that radiocomm hack was sooo simple..
now i can usb teather and i never loose connection even when downloading multiple things at high speeds..what a treat!:hail:

Ya that radio hack is hella easy and worth it too.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Yes. Yes it is.

Sent from my 3rd reincarnation of the ever-so-lovable Droid

pistacio

Reaction score
I did the TBH hack about a month into owning the D3, never a problem with it.only recently did I use wifi tether from market because mobile hotspot is broken in eclipse.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so do you have to do it each time you sbf or is it a 1 time yer done kind of thing?

edit:
i would assume you have to re-do it sence you flash a new radio.img but im not sure

Last edited:

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I think you'd have to redo it. As you said, it's reflashing the radio.img, so it's wiping everything you did to it previously.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
cool beans not like it wasn't easy enuff.. lol.. just did it to the wife and son's as well lol

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
cool beans not like it wasn't easy enuff.. lol.. just did it to the wife and son's as well lol

Yeah, I was freaking out the whole time I was doing it, but after I was done I was ok. It was a lot easier than I was expecting.

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i did notice that the usb teather option in the verizon hotspot app doesnt show up all the time when you connect your usb like it should
but i downloaded quick usb teathering from the playstore and that works a treat..free lol

smadanek

Reaction score
As we speak it is downloading....15 minutes to ICS install.....

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As we speak it is downloading....15 minutes to ICS install.....

dude, please pay attention to what forum you're in (this is for the DROID 3... NOT the Razr.)

If this is an attempt to troll, carry it, we don't go for that around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.