Hate that swiping thing to answer calls!

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
Is there an app to just push to answer a call rather than swipe? I can never answer the call as the swiper doesn't work the first 10 times. Grrr!

lauriep

Reaction score
Mine has also recently gotten less sensitive. Sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to answer. But it is a new development. I never had the problem until the last week or so.

OP
C

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
My Droid is only a week or two old. It has never been smooth and since I'm always doing 10 things while I try to answer I never get it just right. I would love a "push a button to talk" app like HTC Touch Pro (the only good thing really about that phone ;) ) Hmmmm.....

gszeman

Reaction score
A touch button instead of a swipe would be nice...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Check out myLock in the Market. You can set the phone to stay awake, and put it to sleep with the power button, then when you wake it up, no lockscreen. Try it, it's free...:D I also use AutoAnswer (another free one) and have it automatically answer only my starred contacts.

OP
C

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I bought Screen Suite to protect me from muting everyone (or hanging up on them!) so I don't know how I would use MyLock. I'll try the other one, though. Thanks!