Has your problem been resolved by using the forum?

iPirate

Reaction score
Assuming you have had a problem or problems, has posting or searching this forum been useful in fixing/resolving the problem?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Very Helpful......

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
Yep, biggest problem I had is not a problem anymore thanks to the forum.:icon_ banana:

Itamar

Reaction score
I haven't really had any problems (except the GPS thing here in south FL), but what this forum has done is provided an abundance of information that exposed new avenues of use & customization for my Droid. At the risk of sounding corny, I want to express my gratitude to everyone who constructively participates in this community. Thank you all.

jaydee6385

Reaction score
This forum resolved a couple things. Ring tones and my yahoo account set up. Nice and easy. Thanks for all the contributors.

mjs31

Reaction score
Most, but some are just problems that firmware fixes are required.

imiller913

Reaction score
everything I had a question about I found the answer here thanks a lot everyone.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Answered all my questions and gave me answers to questions I hadn't even dreamed of yet. Great site, great subscribers. :icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can always find a fix... or at least an answer to why there is no fix! Wealth of knowledge on these forums.

Pueo

Reaction score
Can always find a fix... or at least an answer to why there is no fix! Wealth of knowledge on these forums.
I agree totally. Not once have I had the need to call for tech support or Google a problem and try to sort out 1,237,567 hits for the best solution! :icon_ banana:

DarrellM5

Reaction score
Any problem that could be fixed here was easily handled. The only problems remaining are things that the developers will have to figure out.