Has anyone tried Bugless Beast 7.4?

airwake

Reaction score
I just rooted my phone last night and put 7.4 on. I am really surprised how much faster the phone feels than running Home++ on 2.01. I am really happy with this. Love the pinch zoom. Now I just need to get the overclock app and get the wifi tethering figured out.

dwagner88

Reaction score
I just rooted my phone last night and put 7.4 on. I am really surprised how much faster the phone feels than running Home++ on 2.01. I am really happy with this. Love the pinch zoom. Now I just need to get the overclock app and get the wifi tethering figured out.

I put 7.4 on last night. Yesterday afternoon my phone wasn't even rooted. I installed the .apk for android tether. I started up the program. I had to reset my laptop wireless adapter to get a connection, but it worked flawlessly after that.

Guchi

Reaction score
i am having issues with some games. space physics and flight director

lmapp

Reaction score
Can you guys get me back to stock? SMupdater will not run (neither will setcpu).

I know I'm double-posting, but I'm freaked about this.

Rettocs

Reaction score
Can you guys get me back to stock? SMupdater will not run (neither will setcpu).

I know I'm double-posting, but I'm freaked about this.

Did you try rebooting, battery pulling, and removing then reinstalling SMupdater?

metalmenance

Reaction score
In general I like the bugless roms tried em all, only thing is latest versions my signal meter is way too jumpy, it goes full, drops to none back n forth and just dont like knowing if my signal is really in bad area, so i loaded the smoked glass rom back on and signal is normal again, hope to see this fixed, love the new maps, pinch zoom and all, very very cool.
one thing i would like to see would be the launch bar like the
Smoked Glass where it has the phone and internet icon made into it, very cool feature think its a 2.1 thing

M

Matth3w

Do a *228

I have noticed the jumpiness but it hasn't seemed to affect my calls at all.

jim_stem

Reaction score
Something Id like to see in the next ROM ported over from the 2.1 homescreen is the ability to long press and see a screen shot of all 5 home screens and the abilty to pick one for fast navigation. I REALLY like that feature.

M

Matth3w

I'd rather have the choice of 3 or 5 screens because I only use three, and even those three are a stretch. I could get by with one. I have a feeling it would speed it up even more if I only had 1-3 screens.