Has anyone tried Bugless Beast 7.4?

mark729

Reaction score
Big Thanks matth3v
Now I know What I have to do.

SO If I want [ROM] Bugless Beast V0.7.4 (2/3/10) to my droid,
First, I have to root my phone.
Second, pick one of these installation below.
Method 1. Update.zip Installation Info & Instructions (No Data Loss):
Method 2. Nandroid Backup Installation Instructions:

or can I go directly to [ROM] Bugless Beast V0.7.4 (2/3/10) from stock phone?

Thanks.
Sort of, but there is a little more to it than that. You need SPR installed. Check out the first link in my sig it should set you in the right direction.

hobby31

Reaction score
Working great for me. I used the update zip file. I just updated last night to 0.7.3. I can confirm the NIGHT MODE is working in google navigation. I used it on the way home from work. It switched about half way home. Pinch to zoom works in the standard maps. I was able to install all the extras Pete posted at the bottom of his post except the weather and news wiget with the glass skin. I installed the regular one with no problem.

D

Droidlicous

OK works good had no BB start up screen or icons pulled battery and still none but its ok!! Still BB 7.4!!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't forget that Pete has a Donate link on his 7.4 page. Just nagging a little - I do it because I've been trained for years and years by the best of the best - my wife.

jasonb

Reaction score
anybody figure out why landscape on the homescreen is not working on 7.4 for some of us?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok I fixed that!

Dang, I wasn't even thinking of your links. I was really referring to all the folks that are jumping to the Beast. Great pickup on your part. And a lot more people are going to see your stuff than my puny little post. I'm sure Pete will appreciate it.

ph1608sd

Reaction score
Any way to get Google maps pinch zoom with OUT having to flash to the 7.4 rom? Im running 7.3 and really dont want too change.

jasonb

Reaction score
Any way to get Google maps pinch zoom with OUT having to flash to the 7.4 rom? Im running 7.3 and really dont want too change.

7.4 seems smoother to me. i'd recommend just update.

Axios

Reaction score

7.4 seems smoother to me. i'd recommend just update.
Very much so. There were several bugs in 7.3 that 7.4 fixes, and from what I've seen so far, there aren't any significant ones in 7.4.