Has anyone started a new account w/ Verizon in the past 90 days?

MassAppeal16

Reaction score
If so I can get you a $25 Visa gift card for free. (Does not count on upgrades or add-a-lines, but air-cards do count)Email me and I will get it set up. No fees or anything like that, just passing on a good deal to fellow phone junkies. Can always use this twords new accessories! And no this isnt spam, I work for Verizon and was googling Droid forums bc I too just got one :)

OP
M

MassAppeal16

Reaction score
Still looking for new acts... get with me guys to get your free Visa card!

droidilac

Reaction score
I'm sure people might be sketchy about your offer....

I mean what kind of info do you need? Maybe if you mentioned which VZ store you work for there might be some people willing to call the actual store and ask for you.

I know I sure as heck wouldn't be giving out my VZ acct info to somebody on the internet..... :icon_eek:

Just a thought

OP
M

MassAppeal16

Reaction score

I mean what kind of info do you need? Maybe if you mentioned which VZ store you work for there might be some people willing to call the actual store and ask for you.

I know I sure as heck wouldn't be giving out my VZ acct info to somebody on the internet..... :icon_eek:

Just a thought

I mean thats totally understandable. I work for RadioShack (agent store for Verizon) and I dont need anything super personal, just your name as it appears on the bill and your phone number. No spam calls or anything like that. I send it into corporate and they issue you the gift card in about 4 weeks. If people would rather not thats cool. Just trying to help some boards brothers out, thats all.

droidilac

Reaction score

Just a thought

I mean thats totally understandable. I work for RadioShack (agent store for Verizon) and I dont need anything super personal, just your name as it appears on the bill and your phone number. No spam calls or anything like that. I send it into corporate and they issue you the gift card in about 4 weeks. If people would rather not thats cool. Just trying to help some boards brothers out, thats all.

If that is the case and its true then more power to you for trying to help out the fellow members... I'm sure its much appreciated.. I believe the majority of us have had our VZ accounts open for over 90 days since a lot of us got our Droids on launch day.... LoL dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Try posting your offer on another forum for newly released VZ phones.... I mean we offer support for most all Android issues but the focus is more on the Droid 1 LoL....

Good Luck... I wouldn't mind a free gift card but my VZ acct has been open for wy over 90 days.... Almost feels like 90 years LoL....

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
sure, I'll send you my SS#, account info, home address, and provide a blood sample of my first born to you in an email.
:r_c:

OP
M

MassAppeal16

Reaction score
sure, I'll send you my SS#, account info, home address, and provide a blood sample of my first born to you in an email.
:r_c:

Thats almost what I said I needed. Good try tho, and cute smiley there bro

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
and we're just supposed to take your word for it, that you won't use our numbers for nefarious reasons why? Because an anonymous guy on a droid forum said so?

lol

my mama drowned all her dumb babies.

But feel free to post your name and phone number on the board here....