Has anyone sent videos with their Rezound?

cp24eva

Reaction score
Hey all. I have taken many videos with my rezound, but rarely wanted/needed to send them. Recently I tried and says i went over 1000 KB and cannot send the video. is it me or does 1000 kb seem a bit small for a 4G phone? if I have 4G then sending 30 MB vid shouldn't be an issue. what are your takes on this and have you had the same issue? If you haven't had this issue, how do you send your vids?

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Dang, bump. 151 views and no input on whether or not you have/have not been able to send videos? Help me out plz.

babiejay

Reaction score
Same problem, the only way I could sent a video was to attach it to an email

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
yeah, that way we should ok. would be nice to send through mms or SMS. that asking too much?
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

drew

Reaction score
These are historical limits meant to protect bandwidth (and storage space to a lesser extent). Gmail has a 25 MB limit on attachments, and has been that way for awhile. Even at 4G download / upload speeds, if they were to eliminate the limit, there would be fairly large bottlenecks because EVERYONE would be sending these large files. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but that's the way it is.

You could always use Dropbox, or post to Facebook / G+ as an alternative.

kimintenn

Reaction score
These are historical limits meant to protect bandwidth (and storage space to a lesser extent). Gmail has a 25 MB limit on attachments, and has been that way for awhile. Even at 4G download / upload speeds, if they were to eliminate the limit, there would be fairly large bottlenecks because EVERYONE would be sending these large files. I'm not saying it is right or wrong, but that's the way it is.

You could always use Dropbox, or post to Facebook / G+ as an alternative.

I've decided to start using Dropbox... I can only email videos that are around 30 seconds or less because the files are so big. Dropbox has a great app that makes it easy to share.