1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Has anyone returned the bionic successfully after flashing back to stock?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by steve.messer84, Nov 2, 2011.

1. steve.messer84

steve.messer84 New Member

I have been having a lot of strange issues lately, like notification sounds changing, more and more reboots, 3g loss for a long ass time, horrible popping noises from the speaker. I didn't have any of these issues with my first bionic, besides the normal speaker feedback and connection loss. This one has gone crazy on me. Didn't know if any of you had tried this. I was going to send it in and get it replaced, but really don't want to foot the bill if they find out I rooted.
  2. nateohio

nateohio New Member

3. steve.messer84

steve.messer84 New Member

I put th3ory on for a week or so. Then recovered with the fxz file. Hoping to just have them send me a new one, so I can get rid of this plagued phone!! Thanks
  4. nateohio

nateohio New Member

U should be fine then
Search tags for this page

how to flash bionic kernel