Okay, I don't have the OTA 4.0.4 but rather the version supplied via GummyJar Nexus 1.2.5; anyway, today I decided "what the **ll" and called the *22899 number that I put in my phonebook as "Update PRL" a long ways back... Much to my surprise, after the call, I have a different PRL!! Now it's like 25809 or something (sorry, phone is in the midst of a full charge via full discharge/charge cycle), I'll get the exact number as soon as I can. Anyway, I was surprised by this, as I have had the same "PRL" since I first dialed that number less than a month after I got the phone; even though I have tried it a number of times since, it was only this time, the first time I've tried since the OTA went live, that it did anything. I don't know what exactly, but I went for a walk today and around my neighborhood I was averaging -3 to -7 DBM better... Website loading speeds seemed a bit more "spry", as well. Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know!