has anyone come from the razr to note2?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by xtor, Jan 20, 2013.

1. xtor

xtor Well-Known Member

I wanted to know people's opinion on the switch from razr to note2, the goods and bads, if any
  2. sloppyseconds

sloppyseconds New Member

72 hours ago...

Switched from using my wife's Razr (not a maxx) a few days ago. Being farely tech savey I was hoping to get myself a smartphone as soon as financial stability took hold. Things worked out earlier then expected. Note 2 very nice piece of tech however even as writing this I have accidentally hit a number instead of the top letters on the keyboard numerous times...and other than that...nothing to complain about. They say it has a steep learning curve with some of the different s-pen features so we will see what that brings, but it is a great improvement from that no battery dull screen phone that I WAS so fond of only some over a year ago.
  3. soulpatch

soulpatch Member

I have and suprisingly to me have had better reception then with my Razr. I dont use the pen too much but the overall phone is beastly and great for my needs both work wise and for pleasure.
  4. govikings83

govikings83 New Member

i did i love it but dont use s pen much but learning go for it you will love the note
  5. twinsfan1313

twinsfan1313 New Member

Bought the Note 2 for $699 to keep my unlimited data plan with Verizon..... best thing I ever did.... gave the Razr to my Daughter so I don't get to miss it. I switched primarily because I want to watch MLB on a bigger screen.....I have been Very, very happy with it so far... Battery unbelievable ....... I did however increase my sd card from 16 to 32.. in order to fit movies and more music.... the only problem I have had, And it is really not an issue yet , is that I want to be able to move Apps to SD card. You have to be rooted to do it. I have owned all kinds of Motorola phones, and never was nervous about Rooting them...... the Note 2 I think I will leave unrooted because it seems a little riskier. great phone
  6. jseah

jseah New Member

Unfortunately, that isn't an issue with the phone itself, but an issue with the OS. Once all other phones are on JB (or KLP in the future), moving apps to the SD card is gone as an option.
  7. mysticalmalissa

mysticalmalissa Active Member

I had the Maxx and gave it to my husband (his first android) when I got the Note 2.
    I am totally in love with this phone!! The s-pen is awesome and saves me a lot of typing.
    The battery life is as good as what I got out of the Maxx.
    The camera is pretty good compared to the Maxx, but not as good as my Rezound.
    This is the first phone I can actually see myself using for two years or more!!
    1 person likes this.