Harley-Davidson Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by TheFloridaDude, Apr 4, 2010.

  1. TheFloridaDude
    Offline

    TheFloridaDude New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vilano Beach Florida
    Does anyone know a source for Harley-Davidson Wallpaper for the Droid?







    WARNING: DROID ownership may cause some individuals to feel more important than they are!
  2. christim
    Offline

    christim DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2010
    Messages:
    5,112
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    New England
  3. TheFloridaDude
    Offline

    TheFloridaDude New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vilano Beach Florida
    Thank you so much.

    Visit Flori-DUH where it is "riding season" all year!
  4. allikanbe
    Offline

    allikanbe Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2009
    Messages:
    323
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    Yorktown, VA
    you could just take a pic of your harley and make it your wallpaper.
  5. bL33d
    Offline

    bL33d Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Messages:
    819
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    illinois
    stupid bikers.
  6. metalmenance
    Offline

    metalmenance New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Messages:
    224
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Knoxville TN
    I would be scared to put a harley on mine for the fact might leak oil into screen or make my droid slower......... :)

    95% of harleys are still on the road today,,,,, the other 5% made it home.........:icon_ banana:
  7. TheFloridaDude
    Offline

    TheFloridaDude New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vilano Beach Florida
    There are two types of people:

    Those that ride Harley's....and those that wish they could - the word Harley is like Droid - IT ISN'T A WORD....IT IS A LIFESTYLE !!:)

    You can click on www.FloridaDude.com/Harley.html to see our bikes.
  8. Vulcan1600
    Offline

    Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2009
    Messages:
    5,710
    Likes Received:
    151
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    I was trying to think of a snappy quote that includes oil leaks, but you beat me to it. Bottom line is we're motorcycle riders,, and we look out for each other out there.

    Taking a picture of the bike might be the best thing to do and save it as a wallpaper.
  9. TheFloridaDude
    Offline

    TheFloridaDude New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vilano Beach Florida
    Say, Vulcan...how do you save a quote or saying at the bottom of your response screen so that it is always there like your Ronald Reagan quote?
  10. Vulcan1600
    Offline

    Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2009
    Messages:
    5,710
    Likes Received:
    151
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    Click on the "User CP" and you can edit your Signature, change your Avatar, etc.
  11. hogowner
    Offline

    hogowner New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Messages:
    306
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    as long as you ride....it doesn't matter WHAT you ride!!
  12. TheFloridaDude
    Offline

    TheFloridaDude New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vilano Beach Florida
    Thank You !!

    To all Fellow Vietnam Vets - WELCOME HOME !
  13. bL33d
    Offline

    bL33d Member

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2010
    Messages:
    819
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Location:
    illinois
    hmm well i look down on people that ride rice burners but thats just me :icon_ goofy:
  14. TheFloridaDude
    Offline

    TheFloridaDude New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2010
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Vilano Beach Florida
    Yea, I don't ride a Ring-A-Ding-Ding....I ride the REAL THING...Harley. Made in America, by Americans, for Americans.

    Metric bikes are produced by the same fine folks that produced Pearl Harbor.
Search tags for this page

droid forum harley davidson

,

droid x wallpaper harley

,

harley davidson logo droid wallpaper

,

harley davidson logo screensaver for smartphone

,

harley davidson wallpaper for galaxy s4

,

hd harley wallpapers droid razr

,

wallpaper hd harley davidson galaxy s4