Hardware power Buttons

turtlegss

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you have had this experience. One night I was trying to clean out the space between the screen and the sides on the front. I took off my screen cover and tried to place it on again by applying some soapy water. Then the haptic buttons didnt work.(Probably because it was wet) so i tried to shut down with a restart by holding the power button. That was when the power button didnt work at all. not for turning off the screen of letting me hold. It was like this for a while so i got scared and did a factory reset. That did not fix it. However as i called my mom to tell her my problem. At the end i butt dialed her again and instinctivly i hit the end and then tried to power button the screen. Then it worked.
Im wondering if any of you have experienced such events like this.

mjs31

Reaction score
I dont know if any of you have had this experience. One night I was trying to clean out the space between the screen and the sides on the front. I took off my screen cover and tried to place it on again by applying some soapy water. Then the haptic buttons didnt work.(Probably because it was wet) so i tried to shut down with a restart by holding the power button. That was when the power button didnt work at all. not for turning off the screen of letting me hold. It was like this for a while so i got scared and did a factory reset. That did not fix it. However as i called my mom to tell her my problem. At the end i butt dialed her again and instinctivly i hit the end and then tried to power button the screen. Then it worked.
Im wondering if any of you have experienced such events like this.

Nope, but then again I always turn my phone off and pull the battery before applying any type of water. Always always always do this....