Hard Rest Help

Snow02

Reaction score
Haha yeah. I got a B. S. in neuropsychology and jazz composition. I'm down with dopamine and stereochemistry. You will probably be the 1st and the last to inquire about ldopa. Very Insightful of you!

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

I tutored it the last couple years. In mcat prep right now...

Interesting mix of degrees.

Sorry for hijacking the thread...

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's great. Yeah I'm a musician by trade. But I'm into the nature of mind as well.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
No Hijack. I need to learn as well as help. 2 heads are better than one. I didn't even catch the fact that he was using a system sbf rather than the full. Good catch

OP
UneekOne

UneekOne

Reaction score
THANKS Idopa and Snow02. Sbf full version. Droid X back up and running. This forum is the best!!!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Happy to help you. Noooo worries. I'm just glad we got this sorted.

MindShock

Reaction score
I had the same issue today 6/1/11. I decided for the first time since purchasing my Droid X, to update the software.

The phone updated (very cool new fonts, colors, etc) but began to restart every 15 seconds over and over and over and over...

I checked these forms and found out how to do the hard reset, remove battery and replace, then hold home followed by the power key until the little droid guy shows up along with an exclamation point in a triangle, then press the search key.

The phone froze at the droid guy and exclamation point.

I went to the verizon store called customer service and was informed I'd need to get a new phone shipped to me. I'm currently waiting for my phone to arrive :(