Hard Rest Help

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wait, is snow right? Are you only using the system sbf? Noooo, you need the full one. Full, full, full

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's a white M. Where can I find the full sbf file? Will try googling it. Thanks Idopa and Snow02 for the help.

It's all over. Just search team black hat triple threat. Its all there. Or google full. 340 sfb

Snow02

Reaction score
If you haven't been, once it's says the phone is rebooting, even if it doesn't, make sure you unplug the phone when you reboot.

And the full sbf should get you taken care of.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't understand, i copied the link but it's the wrong one. You want the how to sbf on dx (youtube) all the links are there. also there is a thread going on right now called sbf/gb/rooting help that has the link. My bad for posting the wrong one above

Snow02

Reaction score
Pop quiz, what's ldopa, and how does it differ from rdopa (or ddopa)?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ldopa is the levo isomer, r is the mirror image. Ldopa is the precursor to dopamine.

Snow02

Reaction score
Good. I was going to take issue with your sn choice otherwise.

OP
UneekOne

UneekOne

Reaction score
Well it looks like I gonna have to wait 4 hours for the download to complete to see if it works LOL :icon_eek:. Thanks again. Think I try to charge my phone while I wait. Luckily I'm not working tomorrow. Hopefully the misses doesn't bother me so I can spend another wonderful full day of messing with my phone. Has there been a case where a divorce occured due to spending more time with the DROID X than the misses? LOL.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah. I got a B. S. in neuropsychology and jazz composition. I'm down with dopamine and stereochemistry. You will probably be the 1st and the last to inquire about ldopa. Very Insightful of you!

Snow02

Reaction score
Well it looks like I gonna have to wait 4 hours for the download to complete to see if it works LOL :icon_eek:. Thanks again. Think I try to charge my phone while I wait. Luckily I'm not working tomorrow. Hopefully the misses doesn't bother me so I can spend another wonderful full day of messing with my phone. Has there been a case where a divorce occured due to spending more time with the DROID X than the misses? LOL.

Arguments surely, doubtful divorces. Hopefully that gets you straightened out.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Haha I wouldn't doubt if there was many cases. Why 4 hours? Slow connection i presume. Well I'm going to sleep anyway. We can take care of this in the morning. It will all work out I'm sure. I know the feeling of being freaked out about your phone. Hits you right in the gut.