1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hard locks

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by zatchmo, May 20, 2010.

1. zatchmo

zatchmo New Member

Does anybody else have trouble with their phones not waking up sometimes? It happens to me a couple times a week maybe. It has been this way ever since I started running Chevy's kernels. It's not bad enough for me to switch, just a minor inconvenience. I pull the battery and I'm good for a while, sometimes several weeks. Any ideas what this could be? I have my profile set to 250 MHz sleep, 1GHz awake.
  2. krowley3

krowley3 New Member

I used to have this issue when I ran the low volt kernels. I think is your phone struggling with the voltage with the higher CPU speed. I switched to a medium volt kernel and no longer have the issue. Hope that helps.
  3. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Good suggestion - LV seems to work for at least 90% of the folks - but some need the MV for stability. Let me know if that works!
Search tags for this page

como quitar el hardlock en motorola atrix

droid 3 hard lock

hardlock atrix 3

hardlock motorola atrix

how to remove hardlock on android

motorola driod hard lock