1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

hard case for d2?

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Accessories' started by Kendroid24, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Kendroid24

Kendroid24 New Member

My grandmother has a rad rubber textured hard case for her d1.Do they make them for d2?dancedroid
  2. VandyDroid

VandyDroid New Member

I have a black textured holster style case. I do not know if it would be considered rubber, but it is textured. I had to describe it at the Verizon store and they went to the back and brought it out. It was not on the display. It has an entire case that is two pieces, one for the front of the phone and one for the back. It slides into a case that has a holster on it. The holster is not removable. Every where I go, people are asking me where I got it! I am new to the D2, never had the D1, so I am very surprised that no one has this same case. It is really great and protective. And yes, it works with the car dock without removing the case that snaps on the phone. :)
  3. kc5cyc

kc5cyc New Member

do you have a part no or a picture, I asked obout this at my local store and was told no suc animal
  4. gunz.jones

gunz.jones New Member

Check cellphoneshop.net. my verizon store had textured cases with holsters....set you 30 back....
  5. Kendroid24

Kendroid24 New Member

Thank you for the reply.Ebay has a monsterous selection of cases.The one I was referring to is called rubberized,now my d2 does not slip out of my hand like a wet bar of soap anymore.
Search tags for this page

d2 dominion hard case

d2 rubber covers