hard case for d2?

VandyDroid

Reaction score
I have a black textured holster style case. I do not know if it would be considered rubber, but it is textured. I had to describe it at the Verizon store and they went to the back and brought it out. It was not on the display. It has an entire case that is two pieces, one for the front of the phone and one for the back. It slides into a case that has a holster on it. The holster is not removable. Every where I go, people are asking me where I got it! I am new to the D2, never had the D1, so I am very surprised that no one has this same case. It is really great and protective. And yes, it works with the car dock without removing the case that snaps on the phone. :)

kc5cyc

Reaction score
I have a black textured holster style case. I do not know if it would be considered rubber, but it is textured. I had to describe it at the Verizon store and they went to the back and brought it out. It was not on the display. It has an entire case that is two pieces, one for the front of the phone and one for the back. It slides into a case that has a holster on it. The holster is not removable. Every where I go, people are asking me where I got it! I am new to the D2, never had the D1, so I am very surprised that no one has this same case. It is really great and protective. And yes, it works with the car dock without removing the case that snaps on the phone. :)

do you have a part no or a picture, I asked obout this at my local store and was told no suc animal

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Check cellphoneshop.net. my verizon store had textured cases with holsters....set you 30 back....

OP
K

Kendroid24

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.Ebay has a monsterous selection of cases.The one I was referring to is called rubberized,now my d2 does not slip out of my hand like a wet bar of soap anymore.