haptic feed back help

CreditGod

Reaction score
how do you turn off haptic feed back i have tried going to settings and un checking the box but when i use the phone dial pad it still vibrates

please help

Gunghoray

Reaction score
Settings - Sound and Display Settings - Haptic Feedback - UNCHECK IT. Then reboot, and I'd do a battery pull as well. That should do it.

Good luck,

OP
C

CreditGod

Reaction score
Settings - Sound and Display Settings - Haptic Feedback - UNCHECK IT. Then reboot, and I'd do a battery pull as well. That should do it.

Good luck,

i already did that it still has the vibrating when i use the phone dial pad i even pulled my battery out

that was the first thing i did

is there something else i can do

Gunghoray

Reaction score
Just tried that on mine. You're right. Didn't stop haptic feedback when dialing on my phone either. Hmmmm......

Just curious. Why don't you want the haptic feedback? I find it to be like a refreshing CLICK to confirm I've actually dialed the number. What say you?

raven1911

Reaction score
I was wondering this same thing. I like haptic feedback on the menu buttons at the bottom of the phone but not on the phone dialer. I would like to turn it off too but haven't figured it out. I don't think you can.

Gunghoray

Reaction score
Question for you too Raven. Why don't you like haptic when dialing? I'm not criticizing; just curious that I find something so positive that someone else wants to get rid of.

OP
C

CreditGod

Reaction score
drains battery but up until yesterday i had it turned off and then all of a sudden it came back and i cant turn it off

I think my droid is starting to take a life of it own lol just kidding

Gunghoray

Reaction score
Just can't see that on mine. The Operating system only takes 7% of my battery use, including haptic feedback.

skiahh

Reaction score
I don't like it either. No specific reason I can offer, just don't. Wish I could turn it off.