Happy Turkey Day

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
To all the android guys and gals on this forum!

...even us lowly droid 1 users :) I say that as my daughter's BF has been at the house all day customizing his new droid X.

warrior21

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from my Droid

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone also. Yes, our family eats turkey, but I also like it to be a day where we can reflect on many things to be thankful in our lives.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Happy thanks giving. I'm ready for some ham and stuffing. That's right ham lol.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
DessoThumbs

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Vulcan said it.
My family and I always go around the table before we eat and say what we're thankful for in our lives.
My health
My wife
My children
My job
are fortunately always at the top of my list.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving out there to everyone. Be grateful for what we have.

Remember that many people are out there with iPhones. They can't run custom ROM's like we can. Oh sure, they can jailbreak their phones but they can't do what we can do.

Remember also that the majority of people in this world don't have smart phones. Some are forced to carry non smart phones. That's right, phones that are barely capable of accessing the internet and when they do they get charged for it.

And believe it or not there is even a group of people out there who have no phones at all. No Thanksgiving Dinner. Nothing to look forward to today. Let's send hope to these people. When you see a homeless person on the street hand him that Droid 1 that you've replaced with an X. Sure they can't activate it but they might get 50.00 bucks. Or if they hang out in front of a Starbucks, hey...wifi!

I'm joking here of course, and I don't mean to make light of people who are homeless. Specially in these times we live in today with so many people forced out of their homes. There are about 125,000 members in this Forum. I suspect there are a few that may have issues but the majority of us are probably sitting fairly decent if we are capable of changing phones at least once a year. Some of you I think change once a month now. :) We are fortunate

Anyway Happy Thanksgiving to all out there, our members, and our lurkers alike. Hope everyone has a great day.