Happy <3<3<3 Valentine's Day <3<3<3

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's everyone doing for their significant other? (please don't say...making her watch the datona 500:icon_eek: ) :rofl3:

M

Matth3w

NASCAR is only less boring than watching paint dry, so no to that.

My wife is out of town until late Monday, so I'm off the hook for this v-day. I guess it will be another day of going to the gym, playing fallout 3 on my PC, and wasting WAY too much time on this forum. If it's in the 60s again tomorrow and sunny I might wash my car.

So all of you that plan on having phone problems tomorrow, I'll be around to TRY to help so you can get your issue resolved and get out with your significant other. :(

Pretty sad, I know.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well you MUST have something planned for Monday nite ;) since you wont see her on valentine's day...i think you owe her double ! :D

M

Matth3w

She doesn't get in until late. The nearest airport is 78 miles to the north and her flight doesn't even land until after 9pm. And she'll be used to the later time so it will be even later in her head.

Then men's Olympic hockey starts all day Tuesday. Maybe Wednesday we will go out. :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think my wife and I even think about Valentines day anymore. I just said happy Valentines day and asked her if she needed anything. She said no.:)

Ours is a very simple marriage. I likes it that way.:icon_ banana:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm making cupcakes because he wants some lol

:| also....the most shocking....he's letting me play in here without giving me dirty looks so i'm happy lol

CatsTide

Reaction score
I don't think my wife and I even think about Valentines day anymore. I just said happy Valentines day and asked her if she needed anything. She said no.:)

come on hook....do something for her!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm making cupcakes because he wants some lol

:| also....the most shocking....he's letting me play in here without giving me dirty looks so i'm happy lol

Well, hell yes he wants his cupcakes. I wouldn't say anything either. :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Anything I do would not be the right thing. When we have birthdays we just go get what we want, hand it to the other person who hands it back and says "happy birthday."

I was going to send her some flowers at the office this year, but she doesn't like flowers. I was going to send them anyway but she doesn't work on Sunday.

I'll cook dinner tonight. How's that?

CatsTide

Reaction score

Anything I do would not be the right thing. When we have birthdays we just go get what we want, hand it to the other person who hands it back and says "happy birthday."

I was going to send her some flowers at the office this year, but she doesn't like flowers. I was going to send them anyway but she doesn't work on Sunday.

perfect....unless you do it every night lol

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

perfect....unless you do it every night lol

ROFLOL....Yes, I do she can't cook.:rofl3:

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well at least you know yur place..... :rofl3:

blake

Reaction score
im having a movie day with my girl, i planned on trying to stay away from my droid for the day but that just dosent seem to be happening :icon_ banana:

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
Took her out to a fine eating establishment (italian) last night - the pasta was awesome. Pleasured her to extremes unkown to mankind this morning. Gave her her gifts shortly thereafter (a new watch, huge box of chocolates, a card). She made me breakfast - she had already given me my gift (Windows 7 home premium). And now she's getting ready to watch her other man, Jeff Gordon.