hanging up on phone calls

KsKnightmare

Reaction score
im sure this is something simple. but i noticed today that i keep hanging up on phone calls while i have it sitting between my ear and shoulder, im not sure if i have a setting off or what? any reason why this is happening

neoamd

Reaction score
im sure this is something simple. but i noticed today that i keep hanging up on phone calls while i have it sitting between my ear and shoulder, im not sure if i have a setting off or what? any reason why this is happening

I have the same issue!!! Any one know of a fix?

Fluey18

Reaction score
Do you have the "Hold the back button to toast foreground application" selected?

J. Dub

Reaction score
It doesn't take much for the sensor to think it's away from your face, light up the screen, then your jaw bone to hit the big end button on the phone.
Watch yourself in the mirror see if the phone lights up... If so, switch sides w/ the phone and see if it happens again.

Doc_PT

Reaction score
I typically "unchecked" the Touch UI settings in the call settings menu. I can't uncheck it on 1.0.0 and have been unsuccessful trying to reinstall the cytown phone apk like I have always done in the past. By unselecting the option you do not gave a dialpad on the scree during a call and you cannot hang up with your cheek. Wish I could get it to work on this ROM.

peregrins2

Reaction score
I'm going to try touching the Home screen when I'm going to be using the phone propped between my shoulder and face. I have the screen locked (the dot pattern thing) when it comes back on and I can hit "Return to Call" from that button after I finish with call.

When I shift the phone from my hand to my shoulder, the screen does light up briefly and the End button and Mute button frequently gets hit. It's embarrassing.