Handscent sms questions

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by jets91090, Feb 6, 2010.

1. jets91090

jets91090 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    For some reason every time I view the message, it still stays in my notification panel. Also when I see the messages show up on quick text, and I close it stays there and when I delete the message from quick text, I can't view it at all.

2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you sure thats not the stock messaging app notification thats staying up there? And not Handcent's notification? And I'm not quite sure I follow on that last sentence.......??

3. jets91090

jets91090 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It might be the stock app notification, how do I make it so it doesn't stay up there since SMS I want to use it as the default. For the quick text I meant, whenever I get a message, I want to close it out but I don't want to delete it, how do I make it so the old messages don't show up on quick text.

4. Dr01d

Dr01d Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I kinda have this issue also.

If I am texting someone and still have the app open to the current conversation, then the person I am texting responds, it triggers the notification. This notification stays in my bar, even though I am looking at the very message it's notifying me about, until I press the back key to go to the conversation log screen or pull the bar down and either click the notification itself, which sends me right back to the conversation I was already in, or hit clear all to get rid of it.

I'd really prefer that the notification would clear itself when I close the app if I have been in the conversation it was referencing.

5. jets91090

jets91090 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah thats my same problem. Anyone know?

6. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Dr01d

Dr01d Member

Ratings:
    +0