1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HandcentSMS, ChompSMS, Etc

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by travis134, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travis134

travis134 New Member

I've been looking around and I've noticed alot of my friends running on the G1 and the MyTouch are using either ChompSMS or HanscentSMS; I just was wondering why they don't just use the normal messaging app. When I was using ChompSMS earlier on my droid, and sent a message it showed that it sent the same message 15 times (I had to exit the application so it would stop sending texts)

What's the deal? Thanks!
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

I am gonna start up a sticky on Handcent in the next couple fo days. For now I am going to close this. There are a few threads already on this subject. Be patient with me and have a great christmas :icon_ banana:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.