Handcent widget

tnronin

Reaction score
I just got the update and noticed my widget screen is now white. It has green text and has a black sender name, how do I change it back to the black screen with the white text?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

P

promo87

I just got the update and noticed my widget screen is now white. It has green text and has a black sender name, how do I change it back to the black screen with the white text?

Well, I haven't used Hancent Widget so can't actually can't tell you what's going wrong but I guess the Handcent widget may have a settings Icon where you can confirm it from ! I would say if you still fell that there is just no way to configure that one out try contacting directly with the developer of the application or you can also wait for other droidforum members to come up with something which could help you out.

OP
tnronin

tnronin

Reaction score
No sorry there is no settings available for the theme.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Have you deleted the widget and place a new one? Sometimes with updates the widgets may need to be replaced on the home screen after an update to the main app.

P

promo87

Just did it, didn't change.

Well, I guess in that case why don't you try dropping and email directly to the developer of the application, I am sure if the developer are well.... they are going to respond over your email.

OP
tnronin

tnronin

Reaction score
Done a few days ago, no response.

P

promo87

Done a few days ago, no response.
wait a bit more while I am sure they will respond back ! Actually I think the problem is there are just a number of user sending email for their issue and that takes time in sorting each and everyone out I would say wait a week, other then also review their application over the PlayStore telling that after the update you encounter this and that problem.....