handcent update just released

extr3m3

Reaction score
So far so good.. I've trade txt's with 3 diff ppl so far and no doubles

how do i get rid of the double notification or double text? and how do i update my handcent? sorry about all the questions.

OP
cisco0910

cisco0910

Reaction score
double notifications you go to your stock messaging app and disable notifications. double texts is abug with handcent that the developer is working on. update by going to market then downloads then if an app not latest version it'll have update available next to the app

mr.deux

Reaction score
as for issues the only one i have had is reciving pic messages. for some reason if i recive them in handcent they won't show but if i exit got to the stock app and view it there i can then go back to handcent and see it just fine

Try setting the stock app from Auto-Retrieving messages...
this worked! thank you!

MJ5150

Reaction score
Alright, I'll give it a try again. I keep going back and forth on this app. I only love it for the feature of being able to send ringtones to my friends.

-Mike

spruce_rd

Reaction score
I'm in love with handcent.
One thing, I can't figure it out is,
when I receive sms message, it automatically opens in native messaging instead of in handcent.
I want handcent "all-the-way" :)

Shaneathan

Reaction score
Has Handcent changed the text popup lock window bypass thing? Where if you get a text it just skips the lock screen and takes you to the home screen after you're finished with the text?

passionsista

Reaction score
In regards to the disappearing messages, the txt messages I received or were supposed to receive were less that 160 characters. I could not find any of them in the stock message app or the handcent. I get the notification but nothing...

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has Handcent changed the text popup lock window bypass thing? Where if you get a text it just skips the lock screen and takes you to the home screen after you're finished with the text?
fixed as in how? It still bypasses the lock screen, which IMO, is perfect :icon_ banana: