1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent SMS, will i lose msgs??

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by rsarno, May 26, 2010.

1. rsarno

rsarno New Member

I downloaded this app and i LOVEEEEE it. But i just read a review that says the app occassionally freezes, and the person is losing all msgs

has anyone else experienced this? I cannot even risk losing my retained msgs.

thx

EDIT, I just really like the bubbled msgs in different colors. If there is a better alternative, please share.
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

No guarantees. People lose messages with and without Handcent. I don't think it's anything specific to the app itself.
  3. BlazinCaucasian

BlazinCaucasian New Member

i have never had any issues with handcent, not saying there are not problems some people have. Just give it a try, all your messages will still be at the stock messenger also if I am not mistaking.
  4. lmg95

lmg95 New Member

i had this happen to me a few weeks ago, opened up handcent and WTF no saved conversations.

I agree with the earlier post that it something that just happened/happens.
  5. rustynail09

rustynail09 New Member

you can always back everything up via SMS backup for that just in case kind of moment. I personally back up once a week which totals about 6-800 sms'.
Search tags for this page
back up handcent messages
cannot backup handcent
does handcent save received text messages
hancent sauvegarder sms

handcent backup

handcent lose messages?
handcent sms losing messages