1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent SMS Problems

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Dxun, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Dxun

Dxun New Member

After trying to install the update for this app i keep getting insufficient storage message and the app no longer works. Cleared up some space and keep trying to install with nothing but failed attempts. This happening to anyone else? Also would like to know how to check how much available space my phone has. My SD card has 13 plus gigs available space, but i have no idea how to check available space on the phone itself.
  2. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Need some help with this please :) My internal phone storage is only 140mb. Where do I see what's using that space up?
  3. cbushnell

cbushnell New Member

Go to Menu Settings, SD card and phone storage you will see the amount available on both.
  4. Dxun

Dxun New Member

Doesn't add up. 144 MB free and download is only 1.72 MB. Still getting insufficient storage available.
Search tags for this page
handcent and messaging not responding
handcent insufficient
handcent is not responding
handcent sms app not installing insufficient storage

handcent sms is not responding

handcent sms not responding

handcent sms not responding s3
handcent sms problems