Handcent SMS bug??

ParalyzingKings

Reaction score
Searched around, couldn't find an answer.

I love Handcent and would never go back to stock. Everything about it is better. But I have noticed one thing that seems to be a flaw that I'm wondering if there is a fix for that I have missed.

I have it set up to pop up a new SMS and unlock my phone. Which works great. But what I have noticed is that there is no time on the pop up, which isn't an issue at all and is unnecessary, but when u go into the actual message thread there are no times displayed for messages sent or recieved and replied to from the pop up quick reply.

Not that big of a deal, but, I would like to know the time of when someone sends me an SMS that says something like, I'll be there in 45 minutes... \

If anyone knows of a fix or happens to be bestfriends/babysitter/uncle of the DEV hook me up with the knowledge!!

edogg534

Reaction score
I had problems with Handcent also. My solution was switch to chompsms. I love it.

Predator04

Reaction score
I hated that too! Also ive been having a huge problem were my phone just stopped ringing on new text messages using handcent. And switched to chompsms.. never looking back! I love it. and also love the chompsms widget!