Handcent SMS bug??

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by ParalyzingKings, Aug 8, 2010.

1. ParalyzingKings

ParalyzingKings New Member

Searched around, couldn't find an answer.

I love Handcent and would never go back to stock. Everything about it is better. But I have noticed one thing that seems to be a flaw that I'm wondering if there is a fix for that I have missed.

I have it set up to pop up a new SMS and unlock my phone. Which works great. But what I have noticed is that there is no time on the pop up, which isn't an issue at all and is unnecessary, but when u go into the actual message thread there are no times displayed for messages sent or recieved and replied to from the pop up quick reply.

Not that big of a deal, but, I would like to know the time of when someone sends me an SMS that says something like, I'll be there in 45 minutes... \

If anyone knows of a fix or happens to be bestfriends/babysitter/uncle of the DEV hook me up with the knowledge!!
  2. edogg534

edogg534 New Member

I had problems with Handcent also. My solution was switch to chompsms. I love it.
  3. Predator04

Predator04 New Member

I hated that too! Also ive been having a huge problem were my phone just stopped ringing on new text messages using handcent. And switched to chompsms.. never looking back! I love it. and also love the chompsms widget!
  4. ParalyzingKings

ParalyzingKings New Member

Well, ChompSMS, here I come. Had seen it before but thought nothing would be as good as Handcent.

Thank you two for your help and recommendation!
Search tags for this page
bug hancent sms
bugs with handsent
como desbloquear handcent
handcent glitches
handcent has stopped
handcent sms app glitches
handcent sms bug
handcent sms has stopped
handcent unlock
how to unlock handset sms app
ø§ø´ú©ø§ù„. handcent