Handcent questions

altjx

Reaction score
When I send a text, my keyboard automatically goes away every time. Not sure why

Also, how the hell do I hide the time in the Android conversation style? I would like to make it smaller like the real app if possible.

I'm also trying to get my "Compose new message" back at the top of my screen, rather than that little icon iPhone uses.

Last edited:

raven1911

Reaction score
As for the keyboard, that is what it does automatically, you can turn it on or off but not modify when it turns off. Not sure why you would still need a keyboard after you send the message though. If you want the keyboard there you will have to use the slide out keyboard and then you will always have one there.:)

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
second question regarding the time stamp....handcent> options.

Isn't that only how to turn it off though? And change the color?

As for the keyboard, that is what it does automatically, you can turn it on or off but not modify when it turns off. Not sure why you would still need a keyboard after you send the message though. If you want the keyboard there you will have to use the slide out keyboard and then you will always have one there.:)

Ah, okay. I don't really mind the keyboard staying up though.

What about the Compose icon? Is there a way to get the "Compose new message" back at the top?

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get the "Compose a new message" back in handcent without having to click that compose icon?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Anyone know how to get the "Compose a new message" back in handcent without having to click that compose icon?

That would be a cool trick....

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
lol, i seen someone had it in a screenshot, but idk how the hell they got that :\