Handcent Problem

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How exactly do you save a picture from handcent? I can long press on the item and it does nothing. When I go into the stock SMS, i can long press on the picture and it works just fine. I have completely removed it, and added it back. Am i missing something? (other then half my brain?)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How exactly do you save a picture from handcent? I can long press on the item and it does nothing. When I go into the stock SMS, i can long press on the picture and it works just fine. I have completely removed it, and added it back. Am i missing something? (other then half my brain?)

Click and hold the text above it. Not the Picture. From the sender. Then you will get the window to save the image :). FWIW Handcent is my most used app. It's pretty awesome

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
menu button and then click on save MMS.

zegolf

Reaction score
I didn't even realize you could save images in Handcent. Glad this thread had the "Moderator Hivemind" operating behind it!

Thanks gang.

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Click and hold the text above it. Not the Picture. From the sender. Then you will get the window to save the image :). FWIW Handcent is my most used app. It's pretty awesome

LOL gotcha. I was like WHAT THE HECK! Thanks