1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent Problem

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by joncosta, Feb 4, 2010.

1. joncosta

joncosta New Member

Ok so I've tried to use handcent and everything goes well until I try to reply to a person. For the first uses of handcent I am able to reply to whomever I'm texting. Now, all of a sudden when I try to reply to someone it says that there is no available recipients and that I have to add someone. It is annoying because I have to start a new message all over again in order for handcent to continue with the text message. Does anyone else have the same problem or know a fix for this issue?
  2. Matth3w

Matth3w New Member

Fort Huachuca, AZ (Originally from Pittsburgh, PA)
    I don't use Handcent anymore (I thought it was too slow and buggy) but even when I did, I didn't have this problem ever. Can you uninstall Handcent and try ChompSMS (free) and see if that works with no issue?

If they both have issues then maybe it is a problem with the settings or the phone itself, and not he other program.
  3. rkeller62

rkeller62 Member

Sorry, I have not had this, or any issue, with Handcent. It was one of the first apps I downloaded after getting my phone in early December and I have never had any issues with it.
  4. J*Bishop

J*Bishop New Member

no issues here as well. keep us posted.
  5. allikanbe

allikanbe New Member

Mine also works great. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
Search tags for this page

add recipients to text reply on handcent

handcent edit recipients draft

handcent says draft when no message

on handcent how can i tell aomebody rraft messaes