1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent mms

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by Whitefalcon684, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Whitefalcon684

Whitefalcon684 New Member

Okay so I've had this problem for a good two months now I can't send any mms messages they just try to send for a good 30 min and then I get a message could not send error anyone have this problem and figure out a fix cause ive tried everything

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. ShadowDroid

ShadowDroid New Member

I just switched from AOSP messaging suite to the Blur Messaging suite and within handcent sending MMS and receiving them has worked perfectfully so I suggest give that a try if you havent already.
  3. B-RAN

B-RAN New Member

Did you delete or rename stock messaging? I had this same problen and I had renamed the stock Messaging to .bak which was disabling my MMS even though I was using Handcent. If so just disable it and then hide it in ADW or LP. My two cents...