1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent keeps asking for a recipient

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mootsucks, Mar 24, 2010.

1. mootsucks

mootsucks New Member

Hey,

I have used hancent for a while and this one issue always pisses me off, so I finally decided to ask it here. When somebody texts me, and I respond in the quick-respond popup it works fine.

However, when I go into a thread between me an one other person, touch the text box at the bottom, type the message and click send it says there are no recipients! Every single fricken time I have to create a new message and then add the recipient, which is then categorized back into the original thread.

Any help is appreciated!:greendroid:
  2. solar

solar New Member

I've never had that problem and i've been using it for a long time. I dunno, did you try to usual "uninstall/reinstall"? I don't really see anything in the settings that should cause that. Have you modified anything inthe settings area?