1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent issue?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Batwaffel, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Batwaffel

Batwaffel New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but I installed Handsent and it's pretty cool, but when I check messages in it, I still have the little sms icon and such telling me I have messages to check. Is this normal because it's a pain in the butt to go to messages every time I want it to go away even though I've been having conversations via handsent. :\
  2. T.C.

T.C. New Member

You need to turn notifications off in the STOCK messaging app.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Moved to Applications. Unless it's a device specific question, please post in the proper areas.
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

It's normal if you don't disable notifications in the stock app. Notification settings for your apps are within the apps themselves. Installing another app doesn't disable notifications for an existing app.