Handcent Font Packs?

Reaction score
I downloaded two of the Handcent font packs from the app store. When I go to change the fonts in the Handcent settings, though, the four basic ones are still the only ones there. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

robert70

Reaction score
Gimmie two minutes and I'll let you know, I have to install a font pack first.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

robert70

Reaction score
Ok dl your font pack, then open up handcent> menu button> settings> custom style> scroll down to incoming or out going font> right above where you select the font, it should say system- drop that menu down and choose your font pack and your device will search for that pack and then you should be able to choose whatever font you wish.

robert70

Reaction score
I'm sorry I missed a step, after custom style is bubble settings.

robert70

Reaction score
There are plenty of font packs out there, but I couldn't say if they work with handcent or not.

robert70

Reaction score
NP glad I could help.

OP
C
Reaction score
Hey Robert, slightly off-topic but still having to do with Handcent ...

Do you know if there is a way to turn off the messages sent counter? And also, is there a way to set it up so that it will start deleting messages after there are so many in a conversation? (For example, I set it up on the stock messaging system to start deleting messages so that there were no more than 30 in a conversation.)

robert70

Reaction score
Yes all those options are in the settings menu, when I get home from work I'll walk it out.

robert70

Reaction score
Ok I take it back, you can hide the msg counter custom style> conversation list settings, but I see no auto delete, but I think on most Droid phones you can set the stock msg app to do that and it will delete them from handcent too, even if you turn off all notifications from the the stock app the msgs are still in there so I would look threw those settings.

robert70

Reaction score
In the stock msg app there is a message limit per conversation setting atleast on my x2 there is, mine is set at 200 I suppose I should change that.