Handcent delivery reports

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by gflam, Jul 6, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +12
    Does anyone know how to turn off the delivery reports for outgoing messages every time i hit send i have a green check next to the message which i'm not a big fan of. I never used to have this. I figured out how to turn off incoming delivery reports but in sent message settings there is no box to check or uncheck for delivery reports
  2. dmacleo

dmacleo Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    settings-notification settings- then press sent notifications. you will be given choice of disable (probably what you want), notify when sent (what you are seeing now) , and notify when message received. last one is when recipient gets it you are notified.
  3. DoubleTapp89

DoubleTapp89 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just in case you didn't know. The Icon that looks like a clock, means that your message being sent is pending. The check mark means that the message has been received and notified. But I have also noticed that when I sent a friend of mine a message he/she has already received it and the delivery report still shows it pending. Not sure why but, it does that from time to time. Hope that helps.
  4. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +12
    When they get the message and it says it's pending on your phone it's because they have a carrier that's different from yours. Like for me if i send to someone not on verizon like me it will say pending
Search tags for this page
delivery report handcent
delivery reports on handcent

handcent delivery report

handcent pending
handcent pending text

handcent report status pending

handcent sms pending
handcent sms status pending

handcent status pending

what does pending mean on handcent