Hancent sms update works with facebook contact photos

OP
kev83202

kev83202

Reaction score
You seem really excited about this app, maybe you could tell me how it has been useful for you, if you don't mind. thanks!

It's a sms/mms replacement app. A lot of people are using it for the default, it lets you customise the look, you can have it look like the iphone ballons, or several other options. It can also pop up a quick screen to reply when you get a message. It does speech to text, works good with my voice. Try it out you'll like it :)

JLB09

Reaction score
You seem really excited about this app, maybe you could tell me how it has been useful for you, if you don't mind. thanks!

It's a sms/mms replacement app. A lot of people are using it for the default, it lets you customise the look, you can have it look like the iphone ballons, or several other options. It can also pop up a quick screen to reply when you get a message. It does speech to text, works good with my voice. Try it out you'll like it :)

Thanks I will. I like that voice option!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
thanks for the tip...going to update mine as well.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
updated pics automatically......worked perfectly.

skidemn

Reaction score

I didn't know it did the voice to text. I just tested it and I'm even more in love with this app if that's possible!

OP
kev83202

kev83202

Reaction score
It also has text to speach, when the quick reply message pops up hit the speaker icon on the right side.