hamlin11

hamlin11

Reaction score
hey whats up!,i am a 50 year old guy sports lover lean to the right on polaticking. refinsh cars for a living very good at all,oh i forget i love my wife and son.had sprint for seven years liked the direct connect there service sucked,if you had a hour to hear the bad service maybe two,my son talked me into a smart phone they seem to be out of this world so were going to try them pricey but what the hell you only live once.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum, Be sure to check out the Cars thread in Off Topic.....

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! Yeah you will love your new Droid...you're right, they are kinda pricey but it will definitely pay itself off in the long run from convenience....trust me it's worth it in the long run

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome! When I brought my Droid home, my computer peed itself! Haha! Plenty of resources here for you to learn about smartphones! Take some time and look around. If you can't find what you're looking for, ask away!

jev

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You can spend hours on here and learn a lot. Also, am I correct in assuming by your username that you're a NASCAR fan?

OP
H

hamlin11

Reaction score
jev that is correct there is no light on these phones it says 24 hrs what is up with that go denny hamlin11