Halo Vs. Call Of Duty!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by NR90, Jan 24, 2011.

1. nemisis9

nemisis9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nah cod was out way before halo

Sent from my DROID2

2. nemisis9

nemisis9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    And besides what makes halo so great. O yeah shooting aleins with death rays and plasma pistols. Ahh. That's why its cool. Halo is garbage on a busted system. That is all. Thats my take on it like it or not. Just look at the sells.

Sent from my DROID2

3. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Agreed. Halo seems like it was made for children. COD is superior in my book.

Sent from my Droid using my Droid

4. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    niether are really good games on most consoles. but on wii cod hands down but unaware if there is halo on wii so no comparison. but if i am gonna play a game tony hawk ride, shawn white, tiger woods need for speed on wii kicks a$$ f xbox, ps3, and any other high graphic game console with sh1tty gameplay if i wanna play with a remote control i would play with rc toys at least then there is realism

5. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    as far as starting the fps trend you both are wrong duke nukem, doom, heretic and quake were the trend starters

cod stems from cs and halflife games

6. KillerVamp

KillerVamp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    CoD on PC, there debate settled

7. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    i prefer pc gaming myself but much better games then cod on pc even peggle or spades is better then cod on pc

8. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +83
    I used to prefer FPS games on my computer, but after seeing how fast it was to hack FPS games on the computer i switched over to console. While you can still hack console's it's harder to do then on the computer and not many do it (that i've seen or played with). I just get tired of joining servers and then having a guy sitting in the corner behind a wall getting headshots on everyone in the game. Never seen the fun in cheating and never will. So that's my reason for going to console FPS over computer.

PS I like CoD Better then Halo, but Halo was fun when it came out.

9. nemisis9

nemisis9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    True but where they now. Duke nukem doom and heritic. Pc ok I guess but I don't like a small screen to play on. But whatever u like ps3 is better.

Sent from my DROID2

10. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2
    true very true alot of cheaters out there but i only join vac or vac2 servers to get passed the cheats or any server that promotes sv_pure 1 = no cheats what so ever not even material hacks sv_pure 1 forces everyone to d/l server configurations not even cheat engine can bypass it. i dont cheat and dont believe in cheats but am a former game server host so i know alot about them. Games i used to host conterstrike , halflife2dm, teamfortress2, lefte4dead, killing floor and garrysmod

#22 jasonppp, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  11. jasonppp

jasonppp Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +2

any game can be used for consoles just takes emulators but doom is on various consoles thru out the years and heretic is like 3rd generation spose to have release on consoles soon and doom is and duke nukem if i am not mistaken was released on the nintendo 64 along with earthworm jim

12. doctordoctor

doctordoctor Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I couldn't help but laugh at those who "hate Campers" in COD. well here is a newsflash for you....if you don't walk/run by their campsite....you won't get shot! i know i know it took me a long time to figure it out too. However you can't knock someone for using a different tactic than to run and gun. Camping is at times the better tactic. So remember kids don't knock it because you were the fool for walking by the campsite!