Halo Vs. Call Of Duty!

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
niether are really good games on most consoles. but on wii cod hands down but unaware if there is halo on wii so no comparison. but if i am gonna play a game tony hawk ride, shawn white, tiger woods need for speed on wii kicks a$$ f xbox, ps3, and any other high graphic game console with sh1tty gameplay if i wanna play with a remote control i would play with rc toys at least then there is realism

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
as far as starting the fps trend you both are wrong duke nukem, doom, heretic and quake were the trend starters

cod stems from cs and halflife games

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i prefer pc gaming myself but much better games then cod on pc even peggle or spades is better then cod on pc

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i prefer pc gaming myself but much better games then cod on pc even peggle or spades is better then cod on pc

I used to prefer FPS games on my computer, but after seeing how fast it was to hack FPS games on the computer i switched over to console. While you can still hack console's it's harder to do then on the computer and not many do it (that i've seen or played with). I just get tired of joining servers and then having a guy sitting in the corner behind a wall getting headshots on everyone in the game. Never seen the fun in cheating and never will. So that's my reason for going to console FPS over computer.

PS I like CoD Better then Halo, but Halo was fun when it came out.

nemisis9

Reaction score
True but where they now. Duke nukem doom and heritic. Pc ok I guess but I don't like a small screen to play on. But whatever u like ps3 is better.

Sent from my DROID2

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I used to prefer FPS games on my computer, but after seeing how fast it was to hack FPS games on the computer i switched over to console. While you can still hack console's it's harder to do then on the computer and not many do it (that i've seen or played with). I just get tired of joining servers and then having a guy sitting in the corner behind a wall getting headshots on everyone in the game. Never seen the fun in cheating and never will. So that's my reason for going to console FPS over computer.

PS I like CoD Better then Halo, but Halo was fun when it came out.

true very true alot of cheaters out there but i only join vac or vac2 servers to get passed the cheats or any server that promotes sv_pure 1 = no cheats what so ever not even material hacks sv_pure 1 forces everyone to d/l server configurations not even cheat engine can bypass it. i dont cheat and dont believe in cheats but am a former game server host so i know alot about them. Games i used to host conterstrike , halflife2dm, teamfortress2, lefte4dead, killing floor and garrysmod

Last edited:

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
True but where they now. Duke nukem doom and heritic. Pc ok I guess but I don't like a small screen to play on. But whatever u like ps3 is better.

Sent from my DROID2

any game can be used for consoles just takes emulators but doom is on various consoles thru out the years and heretic is like 3rd generation spose to have release on consoles soon and doom is and duke nukem if i am not mistaken was released on the nintendo 64 along with earthworm jim

doctordoctor

Reaction score
I couldn't help but laugh at those who "hate Campers" in COD. well here is a newsflash for you....if you don't walk/run by their campsite....you won't get shot! i know i know it took me a long time to figure it out too. However you can't knock someone for using a different tactic than to run and gun. Camping is at times the better tactic. So remember kids don't knock it because you were the fool for walking by the campsite!

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i used to have a script on my servers if you killed anyone in a spawn point you yourself died camping is for people who cant play good. its like playing hide and seak and person hiding never gets found i think watching paint dry would be more fullfilling

Last edited:

doctordoctor

Reaction score
can't play good? huh? how is that not knowing how to play good? The game is to simulate realife fire fights. here's another tip for you... a simple grenade to the campsite usually does the trick. Tactical advantage is not cheating nor is it a showing of poor skill. it is actually smarter play. All of this comes from a non-camper too. I never camp but i never complain when people do. I get tired of the complaints.

Getsome122

Reaction score
Prefer cod but would rather socom over either. More thought and tactics involved when you know you are dead for the rest of the round once you die.

For cod I prefer hard corps search and destroy.

But sadly most people I play with don't like playing that much.

DX- rooted, strapped, deodexed,OC'd, and themed how I like it...

jasonppp

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
to each their own but in the real game world in halflife2dm i would physcannon a grenade in your face before you could even decide where to creep up at.

cowards dont win the war ie "the proud the brave" win the war. but in my servers a grenade kill in a camp site ment your own death first time and punishment got worse the more you did it final was banned

there is servers out there that even reverse your count kill so how do you actually win when you killed 13 in a campsite but died 64 times doing it ?