Halloween Double-Special - SS 4.9 and SSX 1.0!!

randyb69

Reaction score
Turns out if I clock at 1.3 it crashes. 1.25 its fine. Odd that only the camera has issues tho

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Tesler32

Reaction score
For what its worth when I click camera, it rotates the screen for a second, icons and all, then back to normal screen.

No camera issues here what Rom did you come from.? Did you wipe before flashing?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
I do have to admit I am not a blue fan, would easily prefer red but what an absolutely stunning gradient on the status bar. So freaking beautiful :)

What an amazing ROM Chevy and boy oh boy have I missed you!

GMB

BdROIDX99

Reaction score
I do have to admit I am not a blue fan, would easily prefer red but what an absolutely stunning gradient on the status bar. So freaking beautiful :)

GMB

Me too! I can't go without my BigDX red theme. Anyway this will work with it? Manual deodex since I didn't see anything about it?

cruckus

Reaction score
Roms nice but have to use swype multiple errors about multi touch keyboard that's my only problem and yes I did wipe!

droid_freak

Reaction score
ApeX Revolution over the top, no problems at all.
snap20101031_184523.png

just curious what theme is that with the bottom bar?

Not a theme just an icon pack I found, will have to try and remember. Bar I found in the LPP website.

beyondlife

Reaction score
My battery icon never appears to be accurate. I unplug my phone and within 15 minutes it says 80%. When I go through settings into the phone status, it still says 90%. It always seems to be 10% off from whatever the icon says. Anybody else seen this?

On a side note everything seems to be functioning very well. Great work as always chevy and I look forward to future releases.

antintyty

Reaction score
My battery icon never appears to be accurate. I unplug my phone and within 15 minutes it says 80%. When I go through settings into the phone status, it still says 90%. It always seems to be 10% off from whatever the icon says. Anybody else seen this?

On a side note everything seems to be functioning very well. Great work as always chevy and I look forward to future releases.

that's because the battery manager does it 10's where the script for the icon on the bar is in 20's...that's just what i've heard...

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

GMB

Thx man - good to see you back :)

jaben2

Reaction score
I'v read through, I may have missed it.
Is there a list of themes that will work on this?
Thanks,

Shawn2774

Reaction score
Great ROM Chevy! Can't wait to see where you take it from here. Your ROMs were my favorite on my Droid 1 and have been waiting for you to develop this for the X!

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Trouble installing

i have the simply stunning v4.9 however when i try to install from sd it stops and say " assert failed : write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img","boot")
error: in sdcard/simplystunning.zip
installation failed

anyone know what im doing wrong

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
@ RK KINGKONG. What phone do you have? From your pm I assumed it was the original droid. Is this true?

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
oh no

i have a droid x / im trying to get a good rom for the x i was looking in the dorid x forums when i saw a v1.0 rom but then i saw the 4.9 you were talking about / is that it ? this 4.9 is for the droid not the dx

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is correct. SS v 4.9 is for the droid. SS X v1.0 is for the droid X. Sorry for the mix up.
If you have everything setup to install the Rom use SS X v1.0. That is the Rom you want.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.